• With respect to the questionnaire held because of the Sociological Group “Rating”, 67% away from Ukrainians mentioned that they had a long-term sexual partner. 4% keeps a low-permanent partner. 19% responded that they did not have one sexual companion currently, but used to have. Just step 3% indicated that they’d zero mate together with never ever had people ahead of, 7% refused to answer fully the question.
• Almost 80% of your participants agree with the comments one to sex is actually a great essential element of peoples lifestyle (10% disagree). The greater inclined to help that it declaration was in fact those individuals hitched (registered otherwise unregistered).
• Two-thirds accept that sexual dating prior to wedding are typical. All the fifth thinks the opposite. Younger participants, those people abreast of civil matrimony, and you will unmarried persons were more likely to assistance so it thesis.
• 45% accept that for males sex is more important than for female (34% display the opposite view). What amount of it thoughts followers try high certainly one of women, middle-aged and you will elderly people.
• 41% arranged towards the thesis you to fulfillment of “marital obligations in the sack” try compulsory to possess a person; nearly a comparable matter shares the alternative thoughts. How many the fresh new thesis supporters can be a bit large certainly dudes.
• 30% of the respondents concur with the declaration you to sex might be a support sold for cash (55% share the alternative viewpoint). Dudes, younger and you can middle-old people will be the probably so you’re able to accept it report.
• 24% concur that a woman must not have shown sexual initiative (57% disagree). What number of for example is relatively higher certainly one of dudes, young respondents, and the ones on municipal wedding.
• Merely 19% agree totally that hitched woman was obligated to possess sex together partner, no matter if she will not (67% disagree). The assistance for this thesis is somewhat high one of the oldest participants.
• Only 16% agree totally that it is regular to have permanent sexual dating which have more than one individual immediately (70% disagree). Exactly how many that it thesis rivals is somewhat higher among women and you will more youthful participants.
Valentine’s day is all Couples Go out
• 60% of your own polled do not feel problems otherwise guilt whenever talking regarding sex due to their companion / permanent sexual spouse. Merely 6% feel nearly embarrassing. 35% do not become guilt whatsoever when talking about sex which have relatives, associates (14% are shamed). 21% told you it didn’t getting shame whenever speaking of sex which have strangers. At the same time, nearly that-3rd seems extremely uncomfortable.
• Half the new respondents will probably celebrate St. Romantic days celebration. At the same time, 41% lack instance motives, 3% have no idea like a holiday whatsoever. The highest level of those who intend to commemorate is actually submitted throughout the Southern (59%), in other nations – about half. Dudes, younger interviewed, and you may civil ong people who are very likely to commemorate.
• For 40% of your polled, St. 27% asserted that it absolutely was just a standard day, 19% – a time to compliment household members. Only 8% contemplate it a holiday that is not common for our country’s way of life and you can culture. What number of that it holiday supporters is large throughout the South macro-part, certainly one of teenagers, men, and those upon civil relationship. For example-third of your own respondents regarding old ages so it vacation is just an ordinary date.
• Almost 1 / 2 ukrainebride4you mobil of brand new respondents decide to bring gift suggestions to have St. Valentine’s day. 45% – don’t possess such as purposes. Regarding the Southern area, Eastern, and you can Cardio, the amount of instance is focused on a 50 % of the polled, regarding West – 43%. Highest purposes can be found one of guys, younger respondents, and you can civil relationship couples.
Young respondents and you may dudes end up being relatively reduced shame when these are sex
Audience: owners regarding Ukraine old 18 and you will more mature. The latest sample is actually affiliate with regards to years, gender, part, and you may settlement method of. Total decide to try: 2000 participants. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). New margin regarding mistake doesn’t go beyond dos.2%. Period of the questionnaire: